Featured Post

Labor of Love Open House

A Labor of Love Afterburners Open House Meeting on August 30, 2016, was a grand success!  In fact, we earned a Golden Gavel ribbon f...

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A message from our new VP Education

At last night's special business meeting, Tammy Bailey was voted in as Vice President Education to fill the remainder of John W's term. (John gave up his office so he could devote his time to his son's recovery and his job. He is not leaving the club.)

A little bit about Tammy:
"I joined Toastmasters in 2006 as a charter member of Star-Telegram Toastmasters. I served as Area 34 Governor 2007-2008 and Division C Governor, 2008-2009. I was the Fall 2008 Conference Chair, and accepted my DTM award at that same conference. After leaving the Star-Telegram, I joined Afterburners because I wanted to be part of a club that would hold me to a high level of accountability and service to the other members. I'm looking forward to helping each of you achieve your goals in the Toastmasters program."

We are looking forward to it, too!